She recently escaped Britain’s ongoing coronavirus restrictions to soak up some sun in Dubai.
And Chelsee Healey was making the most of the warmer temperatures in the United Arab Emirates as she posed for a series of swimsuit snaps on Friday.
The former Hollyoaks actress, 32, showcased her jaw-dropping figure as she donned a gold one piece with a cut out across the abdomen.
Stunning: Chelsee Healey was making the most of the warmer temperatures in the United Arab Emirates as she posed for a series of swimsuit snaps on Friday
Highlighting her taut midriff, Chelsee also cinched her waist with a matching gold belt along with a sparkling sheer chiffon skirt.
The soap star added height to her frame with a pair of gold heels while she added to her look with a matching necklace.
Chelsee completed her look for the day by styling her brunette locks into voluminous waves.
Alongside the post, the TV star wrote: ‘Golden girl ✨’.
Wow: The former Hollyoaks actress, 32, showcased her jaw-dropping figure as she donned a gold one piece with a cut out across the abdomen
The mother-of-one, who lives in Manchester which is under Tier 3 restrictions, confirmed that she was in Dubai on Monday night as she enjoyed dinner with pals and asked if any of her followers knew someone who could ‘lay a frontal wig’.
In a Tier 3 area, people should avoid travelling outside of your area and also carefully consider whether they must travel abroad, according to the government’s website.
Travel is still permitted for reasons such as work, education, medical attention or if a person has caring responsibilities.
Chelsee had revealed she was jetting off for a festive break on Sunday with a snap of her posing up a storm on a plane.
Beauty: Highlighting her taut midriff, Chelsee also cinched her waist with a matching gold belt along with a sparkling sheer chiffon skirt
Since landing in Dubai the beauty has wasted no time in soaking up the sun and showcasing her sizzling figure in a range of stunning bikinis.
However the star has raised some of her followers eyebrows, with one commenting on her posts to question why she’s flown out of the UK amid the pandemic.
Replying to the question, Chelsee sarcastically replied she’d booked the trip and taken a ‘run hop jump on the plane from Heathrow’ however she later added another reply saying she had tested ‘negative’ and will be ‘isolating for 2 weeks’ on her return.
It comes after Chelsee was spotted attending a secret lockdown flouting bash in June and later apologised on Instagram, saying she had been ‘irresponsible’.
So that’s where she is! The beauty confirmed she was holidaying in Dubai on Monday night as she enjoyed dinner with pals (left) and asked if any of her followers knew someone who could ‘lay a frontal wig’ (right)
The TV star has since had a change of heart and told The Sun she has banned new boyfriend Jake McLean – who lives in London – from visiting her home to ensure her daughter Coco, 3, stays safe.
Speaking in October, she said: ‘It’s hard to resist the temptation of breaking the rules but they have to be followed. I made a silly mistake. I am truly sorry. I now realise it was stupid and irresponsible.
‘The whole COVID thing has definitely taken its toll on everyone. This time I will just have to abide by the rules until it blows over. You have to abide by the rules.’
She said: ‘I won’t be locking down with anyone I’m seeing because I’ve got a daughter and she’s my first priority, and he’s in London and that would be too much of a drama.’
Holiday time: Chelsee had revealed she was jetting off for a festive break on Sunday with a snap of her posing up a storm on a plane
Not impressed: The star raised some of her followers eyebrows, with one commenting on her bikini snaps posts to question why she’s flown out of the UK amid the pandemic
Chelsee said she came under a great deal of stress after the lockdown rule break and had to temporarily delete her Instagram due to trolls.
It comes after the actress was reportedly summoned by ‘appalled’ soap bosses after she flouted lockdown regulations in May.
The star sparked backlash after she was spotted outside Lauren Goodger’s jailbird ex Jake’s home which is more than 200 miles from her Manchester abode.
At the time, Chelsee was said to have been told off about her behaviour by soap bosses and they were ‘looking into what consequences she is likely to face’.
Travelling to Dubai from the UK: what are the rules?
- As of Sunday 20th December, if you live in a Tier 4 area, you can only travel internationally – or within the UK – where you first have a legally permitted reason to leave home
- If you live outside a Tier 4 area you may still transit into or through a Tier 4 area to travel abroad if you need to, but you should carefully consider whether you need to do so
- In addition, you should follow the public health advice in the country you’re visiting and should look at the rules in place at your destination and the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) travel advice
- UK residents currently abroad do not need to return home immediately. However, you should check with your airline or travel operator on arrangements for returning
- For foreign nationals, if you are a resident in a Tier 4 area you are subject to the ‘Stay at Home’ regulations.
- You should not travel abroad unless it is permitted If you are visiting the UK and are in a Tier 4 area, you may return home
- You should check whether there are any restrictions in place at your destination
- Dubai is one of around ten countries which are now welcoming Brits without a quarantine on either side
- Visitors must be required to fill out a ‘health declaration’ form and provide valid health insurance on arrival
- Brits must present a negative PCR test result from within the past 96 hours, or take a test at the airport
Source: | This article originally belongs to Dailymail.co.uk