The Glossybox easter offering is a great alternative to chocolate eggs whether it’s a self-care treat or gift for someone else.
With Easter just weeks away, more retailers are launching unique Easter eggs, to rival the traditional chocolatey versions.
Glossybox regularly partners with top brands to deliver boxes full of beauty goodies to their monthly subscribers, but the brand also releases limited edition boxes for special occasions, which non-subscribers can also purchase.
The Glossybox UK Easter Egg costs £30 for subscribers and £40 for non-subscribers, but the contents inside are worth £204.
The egg contains ten products, five full-sized and five deluxe-sized from a range of brands including Elemis, Liz Earle and Revolution, which if bought separately are worth over £200.
Buy: Glossybox UK Easter Egg (from £30)
Some of the standout products are the full-sized Revolution Forever Limitless Allure eyeshadow Palette and the full-sized Avant Deluxe Hyaluronic Acid Vivifying Face & Eye Night Cream, which is worth £98.
Full contents includes:
- Hair Syrup The Original (Worth £13.95)
- Barry M Lip Liner (Worth £3.49)
- Ciaté Bamboo Bronzer (Worth £8)
- Hawaiian Tropic Golden Paradise (Worth £6)
- Vita Liberata Gradual Tanning Lotion (Worth £6)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (Worth £35)
- Liz Earle Smooth + Glow Exfoliating Tonic (Worth £6)
- Revolution Forever Limitless Allure Palette (Worth £20 )
- Avant Deluxe Hyaluronic Acid Vivifying Face & Eye Night Cream (Worth £98)
- Frank Body Lucky Dip. Rose Gold Shimmer Scrub OR A-Beauty Scrub (Worth £15.95 or £7.99)
The products come inside pastel, egg-shaped packaging, which is ideal for giving as a gift, and can be used to store the products once opened.
The mix of haircare, makeup and skincare is great for trying some new brands and adding new products into beauty routines, especially with plenty of full-sized products included.
The unique Easter treat is available while stocks last, but with just weeks to go until the Easter weekend, it’s worth being quick to avoid it selling out.
Post source: Express