In chapter 151 of the omniscient reader’s perspective, Lee will make a comeback and risk his life on a plan after losing his most valuable ability. Lee has previously regressed into this realm, therefore he is not experiencing the events of this world for the first time. There are a few more people who have regressed alongside him, even though he is not the only one to have gone through this procedure.
Being the sole person who can go back in time provides you the opportunity to relive your life however you wish. But, things get fascinating when more than one individual has gone through it. Together with Lee, there is Yoo, that has lived through the events of this planet as well. And a horrible individual, who neither of them wants to meet at this time. When the salvation church arrived, Lee and Yoo were present to see the arrival of the new incarnation. The church is not wicked in any way. It has nothing to do with western doctrine but was greatly affected by eastern doctrine. Yet, the person in charge of them has mental health issues.
Spoilers for the Upcoming Chapter
In Chapter 151, Lee Dokja will face a challenging situation because he must rely on his talk-no-jutsu. His benefactor had a better idea, so he abandoned his plan to gradually change the situation in his favor using his bookmark skill. The same person who was obsessed with the love triangle that was happening.
Yoo Joonghyuk is prepared to battle Nirvana at any time to defend Nirvana, but he lacks the strength to do so. Lee isn’t either, given that he can’t even find out who the man is. He had so much information on the man that he was unable to use his information-inducing skill to gather any data for him. Lee will rely on his instincts to help him escape this predicament; he has a trick under his sleeve that will enable him to stop Nirvana. Yoo will also serve well as a guard of Nirvana because the leader of the salvation church wants him to be safe and sound. Yet it’s unclear what he means when he says “become one with him.”
Read More- Ranger Reject Manga Chapter 90 Where To Read, Release Date, Recap, and more
Release Date and Where To Read
The following regions’ releases of Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint Chapter 151 are scheduled for February 28 and 29, 2023:
- Indian Standard Time [India]: 8.30 PM IST (March 28, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [Singapore]: 11:00 PM SGT (March 28, 2023)
- Philippines Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (March 28, 2023)
- Korean Standard Time [Korea]: Midnight KST (March 29, 2023)
- Japanese Standard Time [Korea]: Midnight JST (March 29, 2023)
- Australia Eastern Daylight Time [Australia]: 02:00 AM AEDT (March 29, 2023)
- Pacific Daylight Time [West Coast]: 7:00 AM PDT (March 28, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Central American and Canada]: 9:00 AM CDT (March 28, 2023)
- Eastern Daylight Time [East Coast]: 10:00 AM EDT (March 28, 2023)
- Greenwich Meditarian Time [Britain]: 5:00 PM BST (March 28, 2023)
Chapter 151 of Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint will be accessible on Webtoons. Read The Instructional Tower Of The Advanced Player or I Am The Fated Villain for a series that is comparable to this one.
Get the latest from Sportslumo.com by following us on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.