Here are “10 Facts About Arkansas Razorbacks Trevon Brazile” Trevon Brazile is a basketball player from Springfield, Missouri. He currently plays for the Arkansas Razorbacks in the Southeastern Conference.
In the 2022 season, he had a double-double in two of the Razorbacks’ first three matches. He recorded 21 points and 12 rebounds off the bend in the opening night victory against North Dakota State.
On 16 November 2022, Brazile threw down the monster slam as Arkansas defeated South Dakota State in a 71-56 victory.
He is one of the best athletes to come out of Springfield in current years. He began his professional career at Mizzou, where he was sixth among NCAA Division I freshmen in blocked shots per match.
He played for Kickapoo High School, where he was named the 2021 MBCA All-State selection. He also won the Missouri Class 6 state championship.
Power forward Brazile is currently ranked the No.41 prospect heading into the 2023 NBA Draft, as per NBA.com.
Interesting Facts About Arkansas Razorbacks Trevon Brazile
- Basketball player Trevon Brazile is 19 years of age. He was born on January 7, 2003.
- Trevon Brazile stands at 6 feet 10 inches (approximately 185 centimeters).
- He is a native of Springfield, a city in Southwestern Missouri, and holds American nationality.
- According to his profile on the Arkansas Razorbacks, the Power forward weighs 96 kgs, i.e., 212 lbs.
- He attended Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri, where he was named to the first-team All-Ozark Conference.
- Brazile is now pursuing his higher education at the University of Arkansas, where he plays for the Razorbacks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- Trevon is active on Twitter as @trevonbrazile2, joined in February 2017. He has over 5K followers on his Twitter handle.
- Brazile’s Instagram @thetrevonbrazile has 16.2K followers and just five posts as of 23 November 2022.
- He played his junior career at Parkview High School, averaging 11.2 points and 5.1 rebounds per match.
- As a senior at Kickapoo, he recorded an average of 13.2 points and 7.5 rebounds, with 73% shooting from the ground.
Home – 10 Facts About Arkansas Razorbacks Trevon Brazile